In this article you will learn how to print a document to a WorkPlace printer using the ezeep web portal. You will need to log into ezeep with the credentials you created during onboarding.
If you don’t have credentials or forgot what they are, see How do I create an ezeep account?.
We recommend printing from the ezeep web portal but you can also download ezeep for Desktop app to print from your computer. See the links below to get started:
- Printing from the ezeep web portal
- Printing from the ezeep for Desktop Windows app
- Printing from the ezeep for Desktop Mac OS X app
Printing from the ezeep web portal
2. To print, drag and drop your document onto the portal or click the circle to select a document.
3. Select a printer from the list of printers in your WorkPlace.
4. Review the print settings and click Print Later to queue your document. If pull printing is disabled, your document will now print.
5. When you’re ready to print, you can release your document from the email notification or
6. From “History” in the ezeep portal, identify your document’s name in the queue and click Print Now. You may need to wait a couple of minutes for the printer to warm up and release your document.
7. Alternatively, you can release your document from either the email notification or ezeep portal "History" page.